Recommended Global Neuroscience Webinars & Conferences
Asia Pacific & Middle East
Conference series welcomes you to the “Annual Conference on Surgery” which is going to be held during November 20-21, 2023 Rome, Italy. This surgeons Conference will focus on the theme: "A Global Discussion on Surgery Research & Techniques” that provide a programme to discuss about Surgeons.
The main objective of SURGERY CONFERENCE-2023 is to provide a global platform for Surgeons, Physicians, Health Care Professionals, Professors, Medical directors. for discussion, interchange of ideas that include prompt keynote presentations, Oral talks, Poster Presentations, Video Presentations and Exhibitions, Symposiums, Workshops, Young Researcher’s Forum on latest treatment, obstruction methods in Surgeons Conference.
Why to Attend?
The SURGERY CONFERENCE-2023 welcomes individuals over the globe concentrated on learning out about surgical application and its specialities. This is the absolute best chance to achieve great number of participants. Sharing the information, data and B2B meetings with industrialists and potential customers to make a sprinkle with imaginative items live and mark acknowledgment at this occasion. Widely acclaimed speakers, the latest systems, and the most recent updates in Surgery are the best signs of this meeting. It also provides the way for huge range of surgeons to interact with one another.
SURGERY CONFERENCE-2023 provide surgeons, researchers, practitioners and educators a platform where they can put their education, training, and skills to valuable use and can discuss the most recent innovations, and practical challenges, encountered and solutions adopted in the field of Surgery and the surgical instrumentation.
A medical student Surgery is the technology consists of physical intervention on muscles and tissue. The surgical procedure is considered when it involves in cutting a patients tissue or closure of previously sustained wound. Surgery is categorized as urgency, degree of invasiveness and type of procedure, type of invasive procedure and special instrumentation. In surgery Anesthesia plays a vital role. Elective surgeries are for a non-life threatening condition. Emergency Surgeries must be done promptly to save life, limbs and other organs. Semi elective surgery is that to avoid permanent disability or death, but can be postponed for a short time.
Track 01 Robotic Surgery:
Robotic Surgery, or robot-assisted surgery, permits specialists to perform numerous sorts of complex procedures with more precision, adaptability and control than is possible with routine strategies. Robotic surgery is usually related with negligibly invasive surgery — methods performed through little cuts. It is additionally sometimes utilized in certain traditional open surgical procedures. Robotic surgery could be a sort of negligibly invasive surgery. “Minimally invasive” implies that rather than working on patients through large cuts.
Track 02 Plastic Surgery:
Plastic surgery is a surgical specialty involving the restoration, reconstruction or alteration of the human body. It can be divided into two main categories: reconstructive surgery and cosmetic surgery. Reconstructive surgery includes craniofacial surgery, hand surgery, microsurgery, and the treatment of burns.
Track 03 Neuro and Brain surgery:
Neurosurgery, colloquially referred to as "brain surgery" does not stop with surgery of brain alone. It expands to deal with prevention, diagnosis, evaluation, treatment of brain, spinal cord and spinal column, and peripheral nerves within all parts of the body. A neurosurgeon assists patients suffering from back and neck pain as well. Neural disorders range from tremor, dystonia to Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease and thus a neurosurgeon requires extensive knowledge of the complex organs, operative and non-operative management (critical care and rehabilitation).
- Blood clot or bleeding in the brain
- Brain swelling
- Brain tumors
- Traumatic brain injuries
- spinal cord and spinal column
- epilepsy neurosurgery
Track 04 Cardiac Surgery Heart surgery is done to correct problems with the heart. Your provider may recommend surgery after lifestyle changes, medicines, or other procedures no longer work. Heart surgery may also be done in an emergency situation, such as a heart attack.
Different Cardiac Surgeries:
- Coronary artery bypass grafting
- Heart valve repair or replacement
- Heart transplant
- Insertion of a ventricular assist device (VAD) or total artificial heart (TAH)
- Aneurysm repair
Track 05 Organ and joint replacement:
Organ transplantation is a medical procedure in which an organ is removed from one body and placed in the body of a recipient, to replace a damaged or missing organ. The donor and recipient may be at the same location, or organs may be transported from a donor site to another location.
Example: Eye replacement , heart, kidney, liver, lung, pancreas, stomach and intestine
Total joint replacement is a surgical procedure in which parts of an arthritic or damaged joint are removed and replaced with a metal, plastic, or ceramic device called a prosthesis.
- Knee replacement , hip, and shoulder replacements
Track 06 Common Surgical Procedures:
- Some of the most common surgical operations are Appendectomy. ...
- Breast biopsy.
- Carotid endarterectomy.
- Cataract surgery.
- Cesarean section (also called a c-section).
- Coronary artery bypass.
- Debridement of wound, burn, or infection.
Track 07 Surgical Instruments:
There is a wide array of instruments available for use during a surgical procedure, each had their specific uses advantages and disadvantages. As a surgeon, it is important to know not only their names but when they should be used, and each speciality will have their own specific kit.
Allis: Allis forceps are toothed surgical instruments, used to grasp firm tissues (such as fascia).
Babcock: Babcock forceps are jawed instruments with a smooth end, allowing for more delicate structures (such as bowel) to be held in an atraumatic manner
Track 08 Women & Gynaecologic Surgery:
Dilation and curettage are one of the most common female surgeries, and they are sometimes recommended if: You had a miscarriage. You have abnormal bleeding during or outside of your period. You had an abortion.
Common Gynecologic Procedures
Laparoscopic Assisted Vaginal Hysterectomy (LAVH)
Ovarian Cyst Removal
Track 09 Dental & Oral Surgery:
Oral surgery refers to any surgical procedure performed on your teeth, gums, jaws or other oral structures. This includes extractions, implants, gum grafts and jaw surgeries. Oral surgery is usually performed by an oral and maxillofacial surgeon or a periodontist.
Track 10 Gender Reassignment Surgery: This surgical procedure altered physical and sexual characteristics of transgender person to an identified gender. Some standards have established to of care for receiving this surgery including psychological evaluation, and a period of real-life experience living in the desired gender.
- Tracheal shave
- Breast augmentation
- Sex reassignment surgery
Track 11 Paediatric Surgery:
Paediatric surgery is performed starting from infants to young adults. Sometimes children are born with congenital malformations, abdominal wall defects, chest wall deformities, tumours. Often complex surgeries are performed on children with these disabilities, to improve their standard of living. Separation of conjoined twins also comes under this branch of surgery. Subspecialties of paediatric surgery include neonatal surgery, paediatric urology and paediatric oncology. General Paediatric surgery includes management of common problems like hernias, circumcision or undescended testis. Emergency procedures like appendectomy, correction for the narrowing of the opening between the stomach and the intestine is also performed by paediatric surgeons.
Track 12 laproscopic Surgery:
Laparoscopy is a type of surgical procedure that allows a surgeon to access the inside of the abdomen (tummy) and pelvis without having to make large incisions in the skin. This procedure is also known as keyhole surgery or minimally invasive surgery.
Track 13 Eye Surgery:
Eye surgery, also known as ophthalmic or ocular surgery, is surgery performed on the eye or its adnexa, by an ophthalmologist. Eye surgery is part of ophthalmology. The eye is a fragile organ, and requires due care before, during, and after a surgical procedure to minimize or prevent further damage.
Track 14 General Anesthesia:
General anaesthesia is a state of controlled unconsciousness. During a general anaesthetic, medicines are used to send you to sleep, so you're unaware of surgery and do not move or feel pain while it's carried out. There are three types of anesthesia: general, regional, and local. Sometimes, a patient gets more than one type of anesthesia.
Track 15 Breast Reconstruction:
Breast reconstruction is surgery to recreate breasts after mastectomy or lumpectomy. Sometimes reconstruction takes several surgeries. There are many breast reconstruction techniques. Some use silicone or saline breast implants.
Track 16 Dermatological Surgery- Dermatologic surgery deals with the treatment of medical and cosmetic conditions of the skin, hair, mucous membranes and other tissues by various surgical, reconstructive, cosmetic and non-surgical methods. The purpose of dermatologic surgery is to repair and/or improve the function and cosmetic appearance of skin tissue.
- Laser resurfacing and Skin rejuvenation
- Hair restoration and Laser hair removal
- Birthmark correction
Benefits of Participation
Advantages of Participating at our Conference
- The advantages of the Speaker and abstract pages are created in Google on your profile under your name would get worldwide visibility.
- Our comprehensive online advertising attracts 30000+ users and 50000+ views to our Library of Abstracts, which takes researchers and speakers to our Conference.
- Meet with hundreds of like-minded experts who are pioneers Annual Conference on Surgery and share ideas.
- All participants in the conference would have a different reason to participate with eminent speakers and renowned keynote speakers in one-to-one meetings.
- A rare opportunity to listen what the world's experts are learning about from the world's most influential researchers in the area of Surgery at our Keynote sessions.
- SURGERY CONFERENCE-2023 intensive conference schedule, you will acquire experience and expertise in strategic gift preparation that is worth its weight golf, forming an impressive array of recognized professionals.
- Best Poster Award nominations.
- Award for Outstanding Young Researcher.
- Group Registration Advantages.
Benefits of Participation for Speaker
- Worldwide appreciation of the profile of Researchers.
- Obtain credits for professional growth.
- Explore the latest of cutting edge analysis.
- Make long-term bonds at social and networking activities.
- An ability to advertise one page in the distribution of abstract books and flyers that ultimately gets 1 million views and adds great value to your research profile.
- Learn a transition beyond your area of interest to learn more about new subjects and studies away from your core subject of Annual Conference on Surgery.
- We have distinctive networking, learning and enjoyable integration into a single package.
Benefits of Participation for Delegate
- Professional Development-Improve understanding and knowledge.
- Attendance at webinars supports rejuvenates and energizes delegates.
- Your involvement in our Conference will help with a new methodology and ideology that can be used to broaden the outcomes of businesses or industries.
- Opportunities for SURGERY CONFERENCE researchers and experts in the same field to meet and exchange new ideas through Conference and online.
Benefit of Participation for Sponsor
- Exposure to the international environment would increase the possibility of new companies.
- Opportunity to demonstrate your company's latest technologies, new products, or service your business to a wide range of international participants.
- Increase business by our conference participants through lead generation.
- It takes a lot of time, effort and drive to create a successful company, so it's always nice to have a network of colleagues and associates to draw energy from individuals who share a common drive and objective.
- Webinars in SURGERY provide opportunities for more attention and contemplation that could help you move your company to the next stage.
- Benchmarking main organization plans and moving it forward.
- Get feedback from trustworthy people at our Conference to your company questions and challenges.
- On our Conference banner, website and other proceedings, branding and marketing content, the advertising logo of your company.
Benefit of Association for Collaborators
- Nobody has these massive visitors to SURGERY in the world this is the best forum to highlight society.
- Creating long-lasting peer relationships.
- In our webinar banner, website and other proceedings, branding and marketing material, promotional content and your Organization logo will increase your number of subscribers/members by 40%.
- The exposure of our event to your Company listing in the Global Business forum will have a great effect on your association.
- Your representatives can network to update their knowledge and understanding of your organization and services with key delegates.
- Obesity advertising materials such as posters, brochures, pamphlets, services that will be circulated to hospitals, universities, society and researchers will be integrated with information.
To Collaborate Scientific Professionals around the World
Conference Date November 20-21, 2023
For Sponsors & Exhibitors
Past Conference Report
All accepted abstracts will be published in respective Conference Series International Journals.
Abstracts will be provided with Digital Object Identifier by